A Cookie is a file downloaded to your computer in order to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User and their equipment, and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment is used, they may be employed to recognize the User. The User's browser stores the Cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, and they occupy minimal memory space without harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept cookies as a standard, and, independently thereof, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies through the security settings.
Without express consent - through the activation of Cookies in one's browser - ClassBedroom shall not bind or link the data stored with the personal information provided at the time of registration or purchase with the cookies.
What kinds of cookies does this web page use?
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application, as well as the use of different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, session identification, accessing areas with restricted access, recording the elements of an order, executing the order purchase process, making an application for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound, or sharing content through social network.
- Customization Cookies: These make it possible for the User to access the service with some general features predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal, such as the language, type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed; etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those which are processed by us or by Third Parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus to perform measurements and statistical analyses on the use the services by Users. To do this, the browsing performed on our web page is analysed in order to improve the products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These, whether processed by us or by Third Parties, allow us to manage the advertising spaces on the website as effectively as possible, tailoring ad content to the content of the requested service or to the use of our web page. For this purpose, we may analyse your browsing habits online and we may show you advertising based on your browsing profile.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These allow for the most effective possible management of advertising spaces which, as appropriate, the editor has included on a webpage, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store the user's behavioural data obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, in turn making it possible to develop a specific profile to display ads based on such information.
Third-Party Cookies: The Classbedroom.com website may use Third-Party services which, on behalf of Classbedroom.com, collect information for statistical purposes about how the User makes use of the Site and for providing other services related to the activity of the Website and other internet services.
In particular, this Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. In order to provide these services, these cookies are used to collect information, including the User's IP address, which shall be transmitted, processed, and stored by Google under the terms established at Google.com This includes the possible transmission of such information to Third Parties due to legal requirements or when said Third Parties process information on behalf of Google.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the browsing options installed on your computer.